Hi! I’m Hiroaki Yutani.
This blog is where I struggle to learn about R (and improve my poor English).
I belong to Hoxo-m Inc., a group of R-enthusiasts in Japan. My interests are mainly focused on data visualization, data manipulation and web APIs. I maintain several R packages:
- datadogr: R Client for Datadog API
- kntnr: R Client for kintone API
- qiitr: R Interface to Qiita API
- estatapi: R Interface to e-Stat API, the one-stop service for official statistics of the Japanese government
- kokudosuuchi: R Interface to Kokudo Suuchi API, the GIS data service of the Japanese government